HELPING FARM WIDOWS BECOME SELF-RELIANT & INDEPENDENT
We help the ‘agrarian crisis hit’ rural widows of Maharashtra.
Grand Maratha Foundation assists small & marginal farmers, widows of the farmers, the poor and the downtrodden social strata in Maharashtra, who need to undertake activities that will enhance their economic condition and help them sustain a reasonable life. Grand Maratha Foundation also guides them in the development of support systems to better their lives.
Grand Maratha Foundation introduces them to the latest and best practices on agricultural & livestock development.
We provide guidance and support in undertaking sustainable agricultural & agro based industrial / commercial activities
and also arrange, organize, support and benefit rural development.
- Propagation of Literacy in Villages
- Spread of Primary Education
- Consciousness of child and mother care
- Consciousness of Health and Sanitation
- Portable water supply arrangements, where it’s not adequately provided by Civic bodies, Zilla-parishad or Panchayats.
- Provision for employment opportunities during off agricultural season periods and for generally unemployed.
- Campaign and training for planting of trees for environmental balance.